Dr. Goodman is trained in primary care. He treats most acute and chronic conditions, including the following:
- Lyme Disease and Other Tick-Borne Diseases
- Reversing Cognitive Decline/Bredesen Protocol
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky Gut
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Allergies: Food & Environmental
- Skin Conditions, including Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne
Testing, Evaluation and Advanced Lab Testing
Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Don’t know why? Tired of being told “there’s nothing wrong with you” even though you know there is? The answer may be that the cause of your condition hasn’t been thoroughly investigated. Dr. Goodman uses conventional and cutting-edge laboratory testing to determine why you don’t feel well, helping to craft a custom-made strategy to bring you back to health.
Featured Tests Available:
- Indirect Calorimetry/Basal Metabolic Rate Testing – understand the calories you burn and how much oxygen your body consumes. A printout helps show how much you need to exercise and can eat to help reach your goals.
- Food Inflammation (FIT) Test: A blood test using a fingerstick, this measures 132 foods, preservatives and dyes to show which may be inflammatory for you.
- Zonulin Test for Leaky Gut: Can be ordered as part of the FIT test or separately. Requires a fingerstick.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Testing – the best measurement of your heart health in relation to your autonomic nervous system.
- Spectracell Micronutrient Profile: Comprehensive Functional Nutritional Evaluation: Know What Nutrients You May Be Lacking
- GI Fx Functional Digestive Profile: Complete Picture of Your Digestive System